01. Keith Hudson - Satia
02. Ohio Players - Climax
03. MFSB - Manhattan Skylne
04. The Pointer Sisters - Yes We Can Can
05. Chuck Mangione - As Long As We’re Together
06. Leon Thomas - Shape Your Mind To Die
07. Barrabas - Mellow Blow
08. Ibrahim Electric - Lobi
09. The Undisputed Truth - Big John Is My Name
10. Simba - Dance Like Your Life Depended On It
11. Ka§par - Alma D’Ouro (Unreleased)
12. VS - Flamingo Hangover
13. Gatupreto feat. NBC - I Became Me
14. Baden Powell - Pai
15. Drugs - Brain On Drugs (Chateau Flight Remix)
16. Sergio Mendes & The Brazil ’77 - The Real Thing
17. Hélder Russo - New Beat (Unreleased)
18. Sheri Vari - Mariana’s Trench (Unreleased)
19. Ka§par - Deleite Obscuro (Unreleased)
20. Dionne - Come Get My Lovin
21. Yusuf Kamaal - Lowrider
Often considered "the youngest veteran in Portugal", Ka§par (João Pedro Pires), began his career in music around 1997, aged fifteen as a Dj. The following fifteen years where spent performing in every relevant venue in his home country, making music with some of the most emblematic artistic names in the portuguese scene, and investing in an international profile.
Ka§par was also a 2005 Red Bull Music Academy Graduate, and has since been traveling the world, in the capacities of either Dj, composer, producer, student or lecturer. Earlier, in 2001, he had been co-founder of portuguese music label Groovement (a project he would foster for over eleven years), and in 2007 he founded the first portuguese website, dedicated to the broadcasting of music in the form of dj mixes with www.mamilo.org.
Alongside his musical endeavors, he was also a student of clinical psychology and one of the earliest activists for portuguese label Groovement. He's recorded as an artist on labels such as 4Lux, Clone (both from Rotterdam) Stripped & Chewed (Chicago), Hands Off (Denmark), Tomorrow Is Now, Kid! (Amsterdam), Midnight Shift (Singapore), Blossom Kollektiv (Austria) and was resident Dj for just under a decade and halve in one of Portugal's most emblematic nightclubs, Fragil.
Ka§par has a vast discography as a producer, amidst own works and collaborations, which grant him frequent passage through some of the most well regarded dj booths out there, (London, Barcelona, Milan, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Vienna, Philadelphia, Seattle, New York).
His dj experience is characterized by considerable technical prowess, aided by a vast resource of musical knowledge, and a singular capacity to unite various aesthetic languages into one inspiring, coherent speech based around the necessity to dance.